This content has been translated by bestmembers
Do you want to view someone’s story or chat on Snapchat without them knowing? Are you afraid that they will get a notification from Snapchat if you write something on the screen? Well, let’s tell you the answer.
Simple answer to your question:Yes“. Snapchat sends an instant notification to a user whenever you view a recording of their story or chat. Snapchat also sends a notification to the user when you take a screenshot of their story or chat.
Now let’s see what we can do to avoid getting caught. Because we still want to record it on the screen, even if Snapchat is watching us. And we will. Just don’t let them know! Let’s find out how.
Can I Screen Record on Snapchat Without Telling Them?
Answer Yes you can. Snapchat sends a quick notification to the user when it notices that you are taking a screenshot or recording something. But we have the best solutions to counter it.
No app is reliable, no matter how popular it may be. Such is the case with Snapchat and its theft alert system. There are certain ways to view a Snapchat post so that the other user doesn’t catch your eye. Read below to find out what they are.
Method #1: Screen Recording History Without Them Knowing
Here’s a quick, easy-to-use, and non-specialized approach to capturing screen history without other users noticing:
- First, you must turn on airplane mode on your iPhone or Android device. Make sure your device is not connected to the internet when you open Snapchat.
- Now you can go. Just now open history and screen recording This is. Snapchat can’t send a notification to another user because you’re offline.
- clear cache Snapchat from app settings and close the app.
- Turn off Airplane Mode.
This method is simple and versatile. It works on almost every platform because it disconnects you from the network by cutting off your internet connection.
Make sure you don’t turn on Internet connection while you clear cache and exit the app. Because once you do, Snapchat will detect your online presence and notify the other user. Once you’re done, exit the app first and then turn off Airplane Mode.
Method #2: Screen Recording with an External Screen Recorder
Another brilliant way to screen record a Snapchat story without them knowing is to use an external screen recorder. External screen recorder screen recording app which you can manually install on your mobile device.
Some devices also do not have a built-in screen recorder. All users can use this method, but there is one issue. Some screen recording apps may not prevent Snapchat from detecting you.
Another problem with screen recording apps is that they have a watermark on the videos you record with them. To remove this watermark, they ask you to purchase their premium (paid) plans or versions.
Now, here’s some good news. We have found an application for you that solves both of these problems. In addition, this application will not charge you anything. This is free screen recording tool.
The application is known as AZ screen recorder. You can download it to your Android device from here. If you are an iPhone user, you can download it from here. When you are done downloading the app, follow these simple steps to record your screen on Snapchat:
- Open AZ screen recorder app on your mobile device. You can see a floating icon on the screen.
- Open Snapchat Appendix.
- Press on floating icon; there you will see different options.
- Press on camera icon to start screen recording. The whole screen will automatically start recording when you do so.
- Open a story or chat you want to view the entry without notifying this user. The history or chat you have opened will also be recorded, as the recording is already in progress.
- When you’re done, pull down the notification bar and stop recording by tapping the icon stop button.
you also can cut recorded video in the built-in video editor AZ Screen Recorder free. Snapchat does not notify the other user when you record your screen with this software.
So it was two proven methods to record a Snapchat story or chat without them knowing. Snapchat does not send notifications to another user no matter how many times you view a post on them using these two methods.
These methods also work for taking a screenshot without notifying the other user.